Slime Making tips to keep your Slime Slimy and moist, along with saving you some money.
- Buy your PVA from Home Bargains for 99p or Poundland for a pound for 500 ml.
- For the best home made Slime use Kershaws Traditional Laundry Starch, you can use laundry detergent, but this has an overpowering smell and can be quite harsh on your hands.
- Use food containers to store your Slime, I found a pack of 5 food containers in Home Bargains for 59p a pack, Poundland do a pack of 8 which didn’t look as good for, wait for it… a Pound!
- Use Shaving Foam we found this gives the Slime a nice texture as well as keeping it cold to the touch.
- To mix your Slime mixtures, plastic cutlery from Home Bargains was 99p for a 100 piece pack, saves using Spoons which you use to eat with.
- Food colouring is available in various colours from Sainsburys at £1 a bottle, or you can buy Food Colouring Gel from Poundland both produce great colours!